We have put in special measures to ensure all communal areas within our building are sanitised throughout the day, our floors and tiles in the toilets have all been steam cleaned and will continue to be done so on a regular basis.
We can also provide personal one to one or group training via Zoom or Teams online for those who are unable to visit us in person. Please CONTACT US if you require virtual training options.
2 Day Introduction to Adobe Illustrator Training Course £299 – NO VAT
- Small class size with a maximum of 2 people so you have plenty of one to one time with the trainer
- 3 months support for any queries you have after the course
- Trainer with over 15 years experience using and teaching Illustrator
- Course delivered in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment
- Access to our Online Illustrator Course video tutorials
- Unlimited hot and cold refreshments throughout each day including a sandwich at lunch
Our introduction to Adobe Illustrator training course will start with the absolute basics of the software, slowly building your knowledge up and introducing you to all the tools Adobe Illustrator has to offer. After 2 days instructor led training with a maximum class size of 2 you will be confident to leave and begin to produce your own vector based graphics in Adobe Illustrator.
This course is also available on-site at your offices, please fill in our on-site training request form for a quotation.
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard illustration application for print, multimedia and online graphics. Whether you are a designer or technical illustrator producing artwork for print, an artist producing multimedia graphics or a creator of web pages for any online content Adobe Illustrator offers you all the tools you need to get professional results.
What will I receive?
Upon completing the training course students will be able to create their own scalable vector based artwork that can be applied to either print or web outcomes, you will:
- Complete various exercises using all of the tools available
- Create scalable vector artwork
- Be able to create professional logos from your own ideas/drawings
- Use the Illustrator tracing tools to create vector Illustrations from photographs
- 3 months post course email support from your tutor
- Printed course certificate
Do I need previous knowledge?
There is no requirement to have used Adobe Illustrator before the course begins, although previous knowledge of any Adobe Creative Suite software would be an advantage but by no means essential. A good working knowledge of either a MAC or Windows operation system is required, being able to handle basic file management and navigate/open files from a desktop computer.
Where is the Illustrator training course held?
Our Adobe Illustrator training course is held in Derby, 2 miles from Derby train station and 10 minutes drive from junction 25 of the M1. Derby is in the East Midlands just 15 miles from Nottingham and 40 minutes from Leicester and 50 minutes from Birmingham, there is FREE allocated parking for everybody who attends our course, please see our COURSE VENUE page for more information and directions.
You are not required to bring anything with you for our Adobe Illustrator training course, all files and excercise materials will be provided, although if there is a specific reason you are learning Adobe Illustrator for please feel free to bring anything relevant with you that you would like to implement your new found skills on.
Your Trainer – Mark Williams
Mark is qualified with a Degree in Graphic Design from the University of Derby. With over 17 years experience working with and teaching Adobe products Mark has developed and delivered training courses to large and small businesses all over the UK.
You can connect with Mark on Linkedin Here.